Followers

Sunday 23 May 2010

WOJ DT Call

Good Afternoon all you special people!!! Hope you're enjoying the fantastic weather we're having, sunshine wooohooooo!!!!
The card I have made is to enter into the Whiff of Joy DT Call. I'm taking a flyer here thinking that whilst my luck is in I'll enter this challenge as I do love their stamps and would genuinely love to belong to a design team and who better than them?! I must be honest I found this to be quite a bit of a challenge as the colours are not what I would normally use but they have specified that we use orange, red and one other colour. Anybody that knows me will know that I have millions of papers but do you think I could find an orange and red to go together, nope! This was the best I could do and I ended up enjoying myself hehe. Love the image, he was a dream to colour, was little "Sick Henry". I've coloured him using Promarkers.

The sentiment I used is a stamp from Personal Impressions and the roses are from the one and only Wild Orchid Crafts. The pearls were a gift from a very special friend back home, she posted me a whole stack, thank you Darling!! Finally here is a close up of Henry.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend. Let's hope the sunshine and good weather are here to stay lol! Lotsa luv xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Oh he's too cute. Poor thing feeling all poorly. Good luck with the DT call, I hope you make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card carol. love this woj henry and your coluring is superb.great layout and i love your sentiment.good luck in the gdt call hun.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi love!!, another fabulous card!!, love this little guy, he is sooo sweet I want to take him home and nurse him!! lol.Had a fab weekend with my Mum and stepdad, little red on the shoulders, but even though I am dark haired with very dark brown eyes, i am very faired skinned ( thats the irish in me lol!!).
    Hope you had a great weekend too, and the very best of luck with gdt call, i think you would be great at it!!. Take care my special friend and i catch up with you tomorrow!!, love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaahhhh Carol I love this little Henry hes so sweet isnt he...your colouring is stunning...I love it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol!Love your card! The colours look fab and Henry is soooo cute! Very best of luck! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done a fantastic job with the colours Carol! love the blue with them and your colouring is gorgeous! Thanks for visiting me and good luck with the GDT call! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super sweet card and a great sentiment too!!
    Katharina x

    ReplyDelete