Followers

Thursday 27 May 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge Week 56

Hi all you luvlies! Looks like possibly our summer is on it's way back, fingers crossed lol! Todays card I have made following the sketch by the talented Jane over at Just Magnolia and I've encorporated the colour scheme over at Colour Create Challenge Blog which is soft green and light aqua, so I'll be entering my card there too.

DP's used are all DCWV and i've inked around all the edges, I'm so hooked on their papers it's frightning. The mat behind Tilda I embossed and then chalked with Papermania Shimmer chalk. Tilda I have coloured in with Promarkers. I've added stickles around her dress. Her shoes, the bow on her head and the centre of each flower that she is holding I have coated with glossy accents. The roses and cherry blossom are from Wild Orchid Crafts and they've had the glimmer mist treatment. All the rest is from my stash. Here is a close up of Tilda and the flowers :

Thanks for popping over to take a peek. Hope you have a wonderful evening! Until tomorrow then.

9 comments:

  1. This is stunning Carol! Beautiful colours and the embossing looks wonderful!!
    Hugs Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, gorgeous card, beautiful colours and papers, fabulous Tilda and stunning details.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow Carol this is just stunning, I love this three flower Tilda and your perfect mix of paper and flowers...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create and Just Magnolia challenges
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Carol, this is quickly becoming one of my fav tildas, she's so cute. Gorgeous papers & flowers too. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Carol this is stunning, I luv this Tilda she's so pretty & your colour choice & colouring are gorgeous ~ luv the embossing & lush flowers too xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING! my special friend, thanks so much for all the encouragement and for the wishes on my new gdt. Maybe one day we will both be on Mags dt, he he, wishfull thinking, he he
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Girl - have you been in my paper stash? LOL
    Gorguss as ever - did I tell you that I am a fan of Tilda too? Love everything about the card. Hugs Tammy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card hun. Love the image, papers....everything! You coloured it beautifully.xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is stunning carol, your tilda and colours are gorgeous and i really love your fab papers and layout.the flowers are devine.good luck in the challenges.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete