Followers

Tuesday 25 May 2010

EXCITING NEWS AGAIN!!!!!

Hi all!
Just couldn't contain my excitement again lol!! I made the Top 5 at Passion for Promarkers again. As if that isn't enough, I also won one of the new stamps from Tickled Pink Stamps, Down Under. But hold on, I'm not finished hehe .... Sugar Nellie also informed me that I was chosen by Funky Kits to win the whole new set of Mangas. How fab is that! I mean really, three wonderful things all in one day, excitement deluxe!! Thanks for popping over and sharing in the excitement with me. Hope you all have a wonderful evening! Lotsa luv xxxx

5 comments:

  1. OMG hun I just seen you came in top 5 again CONGRATULATIONS! your card was stunning though so am not the least bit surprised... well done you xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoooooooo hun, you are on a really winning streak.long may it continue,enjoy your mangas.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky lass! They say it comes in threes. Enjoy!! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow Carol how fantastic is that...you go girl and it couldnt happen to a sweeter person
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hun!!, well done you!!, you clever girl!
    Well done with all your new goodies, and thanks foe your kind message :o)
    Take care love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete