Followers

Monday 17 May 2010

WOJ Challenge #78

Good Afternoon All!! Hope you all had a lovely weekend, looks like our Spring is eventually back (shhh, don't wanna say that too loud in case I spook it hehe). Weather has really been lovely. With all the excitement of the good weather I almost forgot to post my card for the WOJ Challenge, which would have been a shame cause I really enjoyed following this sketch and have been itching to ink this stamp up!

I have coloured her in using Promarkers. The papers are Wild Rose Studio "Milton & Co". The swirl I made using self adhesive pearls which I purchased from the hobby house and a bassill template, thanks to the lovely tutorial given by Bev Rochester. The lace is from my stash and the gorgeous flowers are from none other than Wild Orchid Crafts.

Thanks for stopping in! Hope you have a wonderful evening and that our glorious weather is here to stay. Until next time, lotsa luv xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, love this card its beautiful, great colours aand fab flowers too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carol, luv the colour combo & fab embellies xx Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Carol, the image is gorgeous and I love the papers and the pretty pearl flourish.
    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Love!!
    Love this card!!, beautiful swirl, great image and scrummy papers!!. Just perfect!!
    Take care my special friend, love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, Carol! I love the colours and pretty paper and Willow Dancing looks like she is having a great time...she is coloured beautifully!I love the beautiful flowers too!
    Thanks so much for joining the WOJ Challenge! Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work, gorgeous image and your paper choice is so pretty! Great work Carol! Thanks for joining us at the WOJ Challenge!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is so stunning carol.i love this dancing girl and my fav colours too.fabulous layout and just love your fantastic pearl swirls.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol! This is really stunning! The colours, image and everything come together to make a really wonderful card! Your colouring is brilliant by the way! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is my all time fav woj image, shes beautiful to colour...stunning colour combo Carol...gorgeous
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete