Followers

Friday 14 May 2010

PFP Challenge - Strawberries & Cream


Morning all you Lovlies!!! Just a quick post from me this morning before I rush out the door. First of all I would like to say a very warm Thank You to all of you for your Birthday wishes, it meant the world to me!! Now onto my card which I will be entering into the Passion for Promarkers Challenge, this week the theme is Strawberries & Cream and I have used the lush DCWV papers from the Nana's Nursery Collection. I have coloured the image in with Promarkers and put glossy accents on her shoes and the ribbons in her hair. I then used papermania glitter chalks around the edges. The sentiment was a computer generated one. Ribbon is from my stash as well as the pearls. The charm is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts and I must just let you all know how brilliant their service is - I placed my order around 11am on Monday and my goodies arrived on Tuesday morning, howz that??!! The gorgeous flowers are of course from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Here is a close up of the image, isn't she sweet (pardon the punn lol)?! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and that the weather warms up for us all! Desperate to get some Vitamin E in hehe! Lotsa luv xxxx

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Carol, I love the image you have used and the paper are yummy too :)
    Thanks for joining us at PFP this week
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Carol. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really gorgeous card carol, i love the scrummy backing paper and fabulous image, coloured beautifully.i love your layout and your roses are really lush.good luck hun.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw such a gorgeous card, love the image and papers.
    Happy belated birthday, I hope you had a lovely time.
    Thank you for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x
    PS...Thank you so much for having ''Ronnie'' on your sidebar. I have a stamp giveaway on my blog, pop over and enter if you haven't already ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol, what a pretty card. The image is so cute and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol, your card is stunning hun ~ fab image... coloured in beautifully ~ Luv your layout too ... good luck in the challenge xx Lizzy xx

    Belated birthday greetings xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun! So pretty..this fits the Promarker challenge perfectly...yummy strawberries and cream! Mmmmm! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Carol, fab papers and colours. Love your gorgeous little Manga girl and delish details.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Love that strawberry paper.

    Thanks for joining us at PFP.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Carol.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete