Followers

Saturday 8 May 2010

Ronnie - Commissioned Male Card


Hi all my darling buddies!! First of all thank you to all of you for wishing me well, I'm glad to say that I'm back in action and ready to take on a few challenges hehe!! Emma, this one's for you - thank you for the lovely digi image of Ronnie, I thoroughly enjoyed colouring him in and making this card! Really feels strange saying that cause I actually hate making cards for men, they're always so difficult cause you can't use all your bling and pretty flowers so their cards, to me, are quite boring lol!

Here's a close up of the little fella, isn't he too sweet? Backing papers are a combination of Papermania "It's a mans world" and Wild Rose Studio "Polka Dots". Image coloured with Promarkers. Thanks for popping over and for any comments you wish to leave. Let's hope tomorrow will be a nice sunny day and not as grim and rainy as today has been. Have a lovely evening. Will be back soon! Lotsa luv xxx

8 comments:

  1. fabulous mans card Carol, I love the clean look of it and perfect papers
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Carol thank you...your card is gorgoeus. I love the layout and fantastic colours.
    So lovely to hear you enjoyed making the card, Ronnie may have brought the end of you dreading making mens cards!! It just makes me smile when I see him popping up in blogland. Thanks again hunny, hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow brilliant male card, the image is super and i love your papers especially the fab tartan.great layout and love the fresh colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol it is a FAB mans card I too dont like maing them due to the lack of glitter!!! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol this is super cute! I love the male themed card! I struggle so much when making those masculine cards...so this is so nice to come your blog and get some much needed inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! This card is a fab male card! I'm sure I spotted this on docrafts and commented? Anyway I think it's really great! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great and fun card. Love the DP and a fab image.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
    *Gunn*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great and fun card. Love the DP and a fab image.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
    *Gunn*

    ReplyDelete