Followers

Saturday 22 May 2010

Just Cute Bears Challenge


Morning all you gorgeous people!!! As you can surely tell from my previous post, I am on a high again this morning having just seen that I made the top 5 at Magnolia Down Under, woohooooo!!!!!!!! WOWZER, two top 5's in one week, I'm truly honoured and feel that eventually all my hard work is paying off and being noticed, thank you sooooooo much to all involved! Right, enough of that now - onto todays card which I would like to enter into the Just Cute Bears Challenge which I have never taken part of before. I just fell in luv with this little Milton Bear when a very kind friend gave me a few stamped images of him and I then immediately went and bought him, isn't he just soooo sweet with his own teddy hehe?! The DP's are also Milton & Co from Wild Rose Studios. The formula to follow was 3 brads, 2 papers and 1 ribbon. Hope this fits the bill. Here is a close up of the little guy :

I have coloured him in using Promarkers, cut the mat out with a nestie and then used distress ink around the edges with stickles. The ribbons are from my stash as is the charm. The brads used are Papermania glitter brads and the gorgeous flowers are from wild orchid crafts and hobbycraft. Here is a close up of them :

Thanks for stopping in, hope you like my card and enjoy the lovely sunny weekend we have ahead (eventually). Lotsa luv xxxx

9 comments:

  1. You see you ARE special! I love this cute little bear, such a darling card.
    Well done on the top five!
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous teddy card! thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is stunning hun, i love milton bear and your colours/colouring are superb.fantastic papers and layout and love the flowers.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wwwoooohhhhoooo way to go Carol, you deserve it...oooohhhh and how sweet is this little bear with his own teeny teddy...perfectly coloured and I love your distressed mix of papers...lush ribbons too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo hunni! this is beautiful! your cards are amazing!!! :-) love wildrose!! :-)

    p.s. would ya like to be a Guest Design member for Charisma for June??? hugs n luffs xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card Carol. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done with the top five Carol! You should be number one!! I love this card, and that gorgeous image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!Such a cute image,he's adorable,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card. You should enter the Teddy Stampers challenges http://teddy-stampers.blogspot.com hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete