Followers

Monday 3 May 2010

Passion for Promarkers Challenge

Hi all my blogging buddies I'm back!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I've been so quite this week but things have been a bit hectic on the home front lol. I've missed you all and my craft room too!! Can't be away from it for this long ever again, I'm having serious withdrawal symptoms - need to must craft everyday hehe! Needed to share my completed card with you, I will be entering it into the PFP challenge which was to follow a sketch and make your own flowers. OMG this was a real challenge for me as I have never made flowers, it's easier to buy them lol!! Must say I'm quite pleased with how they turned out and I actually quite enjoyed making them too.


The gorgeous glittery papers are all DCWV Nana's Nursery and I've inked all the edges. The sweet stamped image was coloured in using Promarkers and the flowers made with handmade paper from my stash. The rafia ribbon is also from my stash and I coloured it also with Promarkers. I then used some gold spray & sparkle from Crafters Companion over the whole card and flowers for even more shine and glitter, can't keep me away from the glitter lol!

Here is the infamous close up, hope you can see the glitter varnish I used - look carefully hehe! I also have some very exciting news that I would luv to share with you ........ drum roll ......... I have been commissioned to make 9 cards and am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! Hold thumbs for me please that this will be the start of something good and ongoing business will keep rolling in!!

Anyway peeps, gotta run, have loads of cards to make. See ya soon and thanks for taking the time to view my latest creation.

Lotsa luv xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, fab image & colours & I luv your paper choice xx Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, what a pretty card. Love the image and your papers are gorgeous. Your flowers are beautiful. Congrats on your card order - I'm sure it will be the start of your small business!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Love!, another beautiful creation!!, well done on your orders, send you a message on DC!!
    love stupid name lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week Carol. Your card looks so gorgeous!! :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow really beautiful card, i love this image and your colours are gorgeous as are your flowers and fantastic layout.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My! this "little pen pal" is so sweet, and you have done a fab job with the markers
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty card
    thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Carol. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete