Followers

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge - Week 54 "It takes two"

Hiya all my dear buddies!! Today I'm on a bit of a high as it's my Birthday and my Darling Hubby surprised me by taking a days leave and spoiling me rotten as always!! I've made this card to enter into the challenge. I've stamped Tilda then masked her and stamped the fence over her. Must say I quite enjoyed this technique, first try and definately won't be my last lol! Thought it was going to be difficult but it was actually simple.

I've used Magnolia papers, the ribbon/lacey thing is from Dunelm (bought it yonks ago), the gorgeous roses are from the one and only Wild Orchid Crafts and the image has been coloured in using Promarkers. I then got a bit excited with the can of glitter spray which is from Crafters Companion hehe and the pearl brads are from the hobby house.

And here's the close up shot! Anyway peeps, hope you have a wonderful evening. Sure I'll be back tomorrow with another post. Lotsa luv xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday dear Carol....Happy birthday ttttoooooo yyyyyooooouuuuu, that was a fabulous thing for your husband to do, I hope you had the best day ever...your card is stunning and your masking is just perfect...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My, why didnt you let me know it was comingup for your birthday, i would have popped your envelope in the mail last week, i only did it today. Happy birthday, my sweet friend glad you got spoilt, and wishing you many more.
    Your card today is also awesome, loving it, and fab job on the masking Carol
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Big Birthday Wishes Carol! Hope you've had a wonderful day xx
    If i'd known I would have sent you a card :)

    Fabulous card too, love the masking and the glitter!!!

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol " HAPPY BIRTHDAY", to my crafty friend!!, Hope you are having a great day and being spoilt rotten!!. back to your lovely creation, just one word "GORGEOUS", love it love it love it!!, great masking and fab colours!!, have a smashing evening and catch up soon, love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiya carol, belated birthday wishes hun, glad you got spoilt rotten.your card is a real corker.love the images you have used and fantastic colouring and sparkle.love your layout and the roses are scrummy.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh...Happy Birthday!!!! You kept that one quiet...21 again I guess? Well this is sooo pretty! The image is coloured to perfection, and the flowers & papers are lushious! Bye hun!xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol, a very belated 'happy birthday' hope you had a fabulous day!!
    Gorgeous card, great work on you first attempt at masking. I find it easy until I decide to mask three images - I'm sure to get one in the wrong order lol. Gorgeous card, fab colouring and wonderful details. Love that ric-rac pearl ribbon, it's scrumptious.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete