Followers

Monday 8 November 2010

What an absolutely brilliant weekend I had at the NEC!!!

Morning All!! Hope you all had a super weekend! Mine was one of the best I've had in years lol!! Went to the NEC on Friday and then again yesterday so I'm totally shopped out hehe! Just thought I would share with you all the brilliant time I had. Met up with a load of blogging buddies, my darling friend Paola Levi (Paola's Paper Haven) who came all the way from South Africa, now howz that for some serious crafting shopping lol!, my sweet friend Tammy (Kizzy Designs) who I thought would be a lot older hehe, a lovely new found friend Penni (Lazy Cats Cards), a beautiful lady Marlene (A lil bit of me), the uber talented and ever so humble Jacqui Dennis (Cats Whiskers) such a darling she is, Bev Rochester (All the things I love), the gorgeous Sara Davies (Crafters Companion), Leann Chivers (Crafters Companion), Meg (Crafters Companion) and Claire (Crafters Companion).
Hope I've not bored you to death already lol!! Have a few pics to share with you too, one of Paola, Penni and I yesterday and the rest is all the stash I bought!








Thanks for stopping by, hope to start crafting later today with all the new stash, I bought all the new releases from Lili of the Valley and can't wait to start playing with them so watch this space lol. Have a great week. Lotsa luv xxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Hellooooooooooooooooo :D Luvly pic of you & your crafting buddy's hun, glad to hear you had a great weekend, what fabby goodies you have there to play with....have fun!

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww you have done well hon!! Looks really good, nice family picture!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow hun
    you had a really good shop, glad you had a lovely time,happy playing,sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loads of goodies - and....you got your BIG SHOT! Love the round the edge punches...and....how much did you spend altogether? Come on, spill the beans. It was wonderful meeting you too babes. Though it was in between stand hopping .... a pleasure to see you in person. Loads of Love Sweetie Tammy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!!!!!!!! amazing goodies.can`t wait to see what you make with all of them and a brilliant piccy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh fabulous goodies - looking forward to seeing what you make with them :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG My Special friend!, what alot of great crafty goodies, I'm soooo green with envy lol!
    Cannot wait to see your gorgeous creations hun, and roll on friday so I can spend some pennies over at LOTV woohoooooo,
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Hunny

    enjoy all of these gorgeous new goodies!!! I have a big shot coming at the end of the month whooooopie cannot wait

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW - Look at all your stash.
    I had a great day too - fun with friends and buying crafty stash too, what could be better.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete