Followers

Monday 1 November 2010

The Sugar Bowl Challenge - Marlenes Sketch "One for the Boys"

Morning again!! Just a quick post from me as I've loads to do today and just didn't wanna miss the opportunity to enter the Sugar Bowl challenge. Fortunately my son has a birthday party this afternoon so I thought that was convenient for making this card. I have used the fabby Rock Star image that I tend to use time and again for the male cards.
I have coloured him in with Copics and used distress ink around the edges and the strip behind the image went through the cuttlebug. The stars are also a die that I have and the buttons are from my stash. The dps are DCWV. Thanks for stopping by again, off to link up with The Sugar Bowl now. Lotsa luv xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Carol,i love this image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card carol.i love this image and have got myself the manga boy on scooter today :D
    love your fab papers and great embossing :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card My special friend!, and I soooo love this image and fabby papers too,
    Hope your son enjoys the party hun!
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Carol, luv this image and you coloured him beautifully :D fab colour combo & dp's too ...luv the embossed panel.

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Carol and extra brownie points for making a BOYS card! Just the thought makes me shudder! Sweet image (of course) and the stars, buttons and twine are the perfect embellies for male cards. Love this!

    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beautiful card Carol! Love the stars you used!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol! Love your card, the stars look fab. Brill colouring too! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Carol. Cute image (I am always on the lookout for 'boy' stamps ) and I love that embossing.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - love the image and colours. The stars and buttons look fab too :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete