Followers

Thursday 25 November 2010

Charisma Cardz DT - One for the girls!!

Morning Blogland!!! WOWZER, is it freeezzziinnnggg or what lol?! Thought Worcester was cold but Darlington is even worse hehe! When I arrived here yesterday afternoon it was just starting to snow, how lucky am I cause we hardly ever see snow in my part of the country. I'm waffling again, sorry. Just wanted this to be a quick post really as today sees the start of a brand new challenge over at Charisma Cardz and this week the theme is "One for the Girls" and was chosen by myself. I have been dying to show you all this card cause when this gorgeous new Sassy Girl stamp arrived last week I had to ink her up immediately but then decided to hold it back for this challenge lol!

I'm sure most of you will agree that she's just gorgeous, just hope I've done her justice with my colouring and layout! I have coloured her in with my Copics and cut out the mat with a nestie. The papers I have used are a combination of different Papermania sheets. The butterfly is an X Cut punch and I have topped it with some flat backed pearls from my stash. The border around the card is a MS punch around the page.
I have taken this pic at an angle so that you can see the dimension on my card. I have popped her onto some foam pads and as you can see the butterflies wings are also standing up. I will be entering my card into the Sugar Bowl challenge as I have followed Marlene's fabby sketch, thanks Hun! I'll also be entering the following challenges :
Fab 'n Funky - Going with the flow
Hope you will hop on over to Charisma's Challenge Blog and get some inspiration from my team mates and then enter your own girly creation. Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great day. I'll be back tomorrow with my post for Totally Papercrafts. Lotsa luv xxxx

13 comments:

  1. wow this is stunning carol.i absolutely love your new stamp, she is gorgeous and your soft colours are beautiful.love this card :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,
    You certainly did this gorgeous girl justice and I love your layout to bits!
    It's got such a romantic feel to it :)

    Thanks so much for playing with us over at the Sugar Bowl,

    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beauty again Carol!! Lovely!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card hunni!! ooo u have snow?? i don't booo hoo!! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and gorgeous coloring!! Thanks for playing the Sugar Bowl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - the colouring is perfect.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Carol that image is so beautiful and I love the papers and design.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carol, this is a gorgeous card!!!! I LOVE the image!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carol...ooohhhh...so dang adorable!! I love you soft colors...and the edging around the perimeter of the card is just the perfect shade of blue! I adore these Sassy little darlings! You've done a beautiful job coloring her...I can't wait for my order to arrive too!! Thanks so much, Carol, for joining us in this fortnight's Sugar Bowl Challenge!
    Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so gorgeous Carol! Love the image and the soft pretty colours you've used :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope to see you for our birthday blog hop next week.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card,lovely image and fab detail thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete