Followers

Monday 1 November 2010

Crafters Companion DT - Sketch

Morning Folks!! WOWZER, I can't believe a month has passed since our last challenge and that we're in November already! Where has this year gone?! Today sees the start of another new challenge over at Crafters Companion woohoo and this month we have a gorgeous sketch by the uber talented Jacqui to follow with the added theme of "One for the Girls". Just remember we have opened the challenge so that you can now use any image you like, doesn't have to be strictly a Crafters Companion one.
For my card I just had to use one of the darling little images from the SWALK range, I luv them so, aren't they just the sweetest? My backing papers are off the cd too.

I have coloured her in with my Copics and am quite pleased with the result, I'm starting to get the hang of them eventually lol! Used some glamour dust on the music notes above the birdie and stickles all around the mat, couldn't forget the bling hehe. All the blooms and the lace are from wild orchid crafts.

Thanks for stopping by! Hopefully my card has been an inspiration to you and you'll pop over to the challenge blog and see some more from my truly talented teamies and then enter your own. Sara always offers such generous prizes so you won't wanna miss out. Have a great week. Lotsa luv xxxx

6 comments:

  1. oh this is really gorgoues hun love that wee image such beautiful papers,too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card your colours are gorgeous. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring & a lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Carol! Love the soft colours!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol,
    thanks for the welcome to the CC DT,looks like I've joined a really talented team..This is such a sweet card,I'm lovin the images and papers..The lace and flowers are scrummy..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card carol.such a sweet image and beautiful colours and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete