Followers

Thursday 18 November 2010

Charisma Cardz DT - Babies

Morning All from a wet and cold Worcester brrrrr!!! Hope everyone is well and keeping warm. Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Charisma Cardz and this week our theme is Babies which was chosen by our lovely boss lady, Carlyann. I have once again used one of the gorgeous SWALK 2 images, isn't it sweet? The backing papers are printed off from the cd rom.
Here is a close up of the cutie which I've coloured in with Copics and cut out with a Nellie's multi frame. I also used stickles all around the frame for some extra bling and did a very slight "out the box" technique. The ribbon and buttons are from my stash.
Here's hoping you've taken some inspiration from my card and will want to pop over to the challenge blog and join us this week. My teamies have made some lovely cards. Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back tomorrow with a brand new challenge over at Totally Papercrafts so do pop back please, until then lotsa luv xxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Super card I love the image. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Carol! Looks really cute in these pink colours!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, sorry I haven't been around much lately, hopefully to change!!!
    Fantastic card, beautiful colours, papers and such a cute image. Love how you've twirled the ribbon tails.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image. So so adorable. Must get that nesti....I don't have no square ones. Love how you have done the ribbon....it's similar to how I have done it on my ballerina card. Will post later today. Loads of Love Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Carol what a cute little baby image love it! I've just made a baby card so will def be joining in with the challenge this time! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card carol.love the image, she is so cute and perfectly pink colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww..adorable Carol....just love that image! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet and I LOVE how you've arranged your ribbon! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card...Love the SWALK baby image adorable...Gorgeous papers and the rbbon tails are lovely twisted like that...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete