Followers

Friday 19 November 2010

Totally Papercrafts DT - Snow & Snowflakes

Morning Blogland!! Hope you're all well. My word, where does the time go? Can you believe it's Friday again?! Well today is time for a brand new challenge over at Totally Papercrafts and this week the theme has been set by our lovely Caroline who wants to see Snow & Snowflakes, how appropriate for this time of year and another chance for you to finish off some more Christmas cards! I just couldn't resist using a LOTV image again for my card. Their images are just so fab to work with!

As always, I have coloured the image in with Copics and added loads of glamour dust, if you click on the picture you'll be able to see a larger version where it will show up more clearly. The lush dps are My Minds Eye, signature Christmas. Wish you could see irl just how sparkly and beautifully embossed they are. The snowflakes are with a MS punch and the blooms are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I'll be entering this card into the following challenges :

LOTV - Glitter & Glitz

A spoonfull of sugar - Distressing

Crafts & Me - Glitter

Creative Inspirations - Anything Christmassy / Winter

Paper play - Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

The Secret Crafter - Sparkle & Shine

Simon Says - Sparkle

Totally Gorjuss - Traditional Christmas Colours

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to hop on over to the challenge blog to see the fantastic inspiration by our very talented dt. Have a great weekend all. Lotsa luv xxxx

27 comments:

  1. Saw your card on the LOTV site so thought I'd pop over to look at your blog. I'm so glad I did as your cards are lovely and i think I will have to become one of your many followers!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Carol! Looks wonderful dear! You make some great cards!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, beautiful sweet image.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hun
    aww gorgeous card, lovely image & colouring, fabby flowers, have great weekend hun, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Carol this looks amazing I adore that image also the design and flower display excellent work thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol, I really love your card, I recently brought this little image, it is so lovely. Great colours and flowers, have a lovely weekend, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card :o) Fab image and love all your sparkly details, great papers too. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work Carol, your image is cute and coloured beautifully
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Gorgeous card, and so wonderfully,
    thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 109 Sparkle and shine,
    Good luck,
    Hugs Bridget :) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - love all the glitter!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous. I love that image and you have coloured it so perfectly. The blooms look amazing.
    Hope you enjoy your weekend.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and such a cute image.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our Challenge this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card carol.the image is beutiful and a stunning layout and colours.i love the sparkle :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya my special friend!, wow stunning card hun, fab image and scrummy papers too. Hope you are well sweetie and yes I still put my cards on DC!
    Have a fab weekend hun, hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh hun this is just gorgoues love that image which as always is perfectly colured along with amazing detail bless your heart for the kind comment you left me hun,so kind of you love hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Carol :-0 I love this image , very cute and the papers and embellies are gorgeous too

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, I love this card and your colourwork is stunning. Love the gorgeous image - hmmm I need to go shopping I reckon!!

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello my dear friend Carol, hope you are well, bet you didn't expect to see me, long time no see eh? Well I just thought I'd pay you a quick visit to say hello and to say how great I think your card is, its a gorgeous little image and fabulous colouring too! You have a fabulous working blog here unlike my blog, seems to be stuck in the mud lol! Take care and chat again soon. Lotsa love Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just GORGEOUS hunny love this image. Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Carol. Wow, love this...very cute. the flowers look amazing xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card and I love those flowers. Thanks for entering the challenge at creative inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is just beautiful!! I love the pretty coloring and glitter you added!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh this is adorable! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Carol, wow hun this looks gorgeous, these colours look fab on this image, your colourings perfect too, thanks also for your visit, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Carol , I have this stamp too babes , Its gorgeous, you have made a wonderful card here
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete