Followers

Friday 26 November 2010

Totally Papercrafts DT - Untraditional Christmas Colours

Good Morning Everybody! Hope you've all had a great week, I can't help but say that mine has been fantastic!! I'm having an absolute ball at the CRAFTAGANZA, never made so many cards in one day lol! I have also met some wonderful people here but my absolute favourite has to be Jacqui Dennis! She is one of the nicest people I've ever met, an absolute angel and she's taken me in under her wing, thanks Jacs!! Anyway, think I've waffled enough so onto today's card which is for a brand new challenge week over at Totally Papercrafts and the theme has again been chosen by me which is Untraditional Christmas Colours. When I saw this little sweetie on the Digi Bells blog I just knew I had to have her immediately, isn't she just the sweetest? How talented is Elisabeth Bell?!

As always I have coloured her in with my Copics and used glamour dust galour hehe! I then used some shimmer chalk to edge the image so there's definately no shortage of sparkle on this one! The dps are all from the new Christmas range by Magnolia and are really lush, think I need to order a load more lol! The doily behind the image is from Joanna Sheen and the snowflakes are from a MS punch topped with a gem from my stash. The ribbon is also from my stash. I will be entering my card into the following challenges :

The Digi Bells - November blog hop (make a Christmas card)

A spoonfull of Sugar - Anything goes

Digital Tuesday - Let it snow

Fussy and fancy - Christmas with no red & green

Simon Says - Let it snow

Totally Gorjuss - Not so traditional

Thanks once again for stopping by! Hope you'll hop over to the challenge blog for some gorgeous inspiration by my fellow teamies and then enter your own. Have a great weekend all! Lotsa luv xxxx

18 comments:

  1. oh hun this is gorgoues so beautifully colored and a gorgoues image,love the papers you have used too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This christmascard is soooo sweet!
    hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Carol! This looks sooo devine dear!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Carol the colours look so pretty and i love the sweet image you have used, you have coloured it beautifully. hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card carol.the image is beautiful and i love the pastel colours and gorgeous papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Carol... love the glitter and that pretty doily. Glad that you're having a great time at the Craftaganza.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun
    aww gorgeous card, super cute image, beautiful papers & design,have lovely weekend hun, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Carol - fab colouring in
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Hun

    Gorgeous card lovely sweet image

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Carol Fab meeting you hope you had a pleasant journey home
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Dt this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Carol, hope you're well and warm sweetie!!
    Gorgeous card, lovely colours, such a ssweet image and wonderful detailing.

    So glad you could join us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Carol, hope to got home safely. It was great to meet you at last and didn't we have a great time? We'll have to do it again.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous image and colours.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Carol what a beautiful card - lovin those papers and your fab colouring x
    V jealous of your craftaganza trip sounds fun - hope you have a great time - make the most of it !
    ((hugs)) Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Carol, wow your card is gorgeous, love the Glamour dust treatment, and the image is lovely, I don't live in the midlands hun, I live in lancashire and yes it's still freezing lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, love the fab image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the colors you used--and your image is colored beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy this time! Lisa

    ReplyDelete