Followers

Friday 12 August 2011

Totally Papercrafts DT - Food and drink

Hi my blogging buddies! I'm back with post number 2 for the day and this one's for Totally Papercrafts Challenge, this week the lovely Caroline has chosen the theme of "Food and drink". I decided to use this fabby image from The Paper Shelter. I've been dying to colour her since she was released a little while ago and today's challenge was the perfect opportunity!





I have coloured her in with Copics and must say I'm quite impressed with how her hair turned out. I might just have eventually got the hang of it hehe. The dps are a freebie that I got out of one of the magazines and I've matted it all onto coredinations cardstock. The ribbon and buttons are from my stash and the flowers and lace are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I've followed the fabby sketch over at Pink Ink Sketch Challenges so I'll be entering my card into their challenge.



Thanks for stopping by, hope you'll be able to join us this week over at Totally Papercrafts. Have a great weekend. Lotsa luv, hugs xxx


15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little image Carol, really lovely. Love the colours and fabulous papers.Gotta love the freebies..lol..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun
    aww adorable image, fab colouring as always, lovely embelies & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Carol, Smashing card, really love this one, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Carol what a gorgeous card and I love how youve coloured her. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hair! Awesome coloring on that part. Oh and the rest is great too... but I understand how you feel about how the hair turned out! LOL
    Love the bubblegum...
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card carol.am loving the image, shes real cute and gorgeous colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carol, she looks like a blast to color! Fab image and you have showcased her beautifully. Love the design and pink colors, perfect ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this card. The image is gorgeous. The embellishments enhance the card beautifully.

    Linda xx

    http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet creation! I love your coloring on this little cutie and your layout is awesome!! :) Have a great weekend!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Carol and *shock horror* - I have just realised that I wasn't following your blog and I thought I had been for ages!!! This has now been rectified!!!

    Big hugs

    Paula. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute as a button Carol, fab colouring and layout too
    Have a smashing weekend
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card Carol and, oh yes, you did an awesome job colouring her hair.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cheeky and cute this is fab hun x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet card and your coloration is wonderful!
    Thanks for playing along at Pink {Ink} this week and for sharing your wonderful creation with us!
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete