Followers

Monday 15 August 2011

Karens Doodles DT - Get in shape

Good Morning!! Well here we are and it's Monday again and guess what that means? Another fabby challenge over at Karens Doodles and our theme this week is to make a shaped card. For my card I decided to go plain and simple for a change and make a gatefold card using this gorgeous image called "Movie Date". Aren't they just the sweetest little couple?


I have again coloured my image in with Copics and the dps I have used are by First Edition Paper. Pearls are from my stash, simples! Thanks for stopping by. I do hope you'll be able to play along with us this week over at Karens Doodles as you stand the chance of winning three of Karen's fabby images. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Aaaah Carol, this is gorgeous. Love the colours you have used and your fancy fold. The image and your colourwork are gorgeous :)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darn gorgeous Carol. Love the colours.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Carol, great colour work and image choice too.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple works perfectly!! Your coloring is great, and I looove gate fold cards. Great card

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card carol.the image is stunning and i love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful this card is. I just love the images. The colours are just stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete