Followers

Wednesday 31 August 2011

The Paper Shelter DT - Anything goes

Good Morning my friends!! Can't believe it's Wednesday already! Why are there never enough hours in the day? The weeks just fly past don't they?! Anyhooo today's card is for The Paper Shelter and guess what, we have a fabulous theme of "Anything Goes" so there are no excuses for you joining us this time hehe! I have used one of the gorgeous new images called "Let's go to sleep" and you can find her here. The dps are also from The Paper Shelter, Let's make a Picnic range and can be found here. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash and the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I have coloured her in with my Copics and not entirely happy with the way her hair turned out but hey ho, I'll get there lol! Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you'll be able to join in the fun with us this time over at The Paper Shelter. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh Carol shes so cute you just want to pick her up and hug her, your colouring is fabulous and the whole card design is stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Carol! Soo cute! I love how you coordinate the papers too. Wonderful work. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute as a button Carol, she's a little sweetheart
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Carol your colouring is great xx

    ReplyDelete