Followers

Monday 1 August 2011

Karens Doodles DT - Recycle

Morning All! Hope you've had a good weekend, ours was awesome as the weather was so lovely and hot just the way I like it lol! Anyway onto todays card which is for Karens Doodles and this week we want to see you use anything that you can recycle or have recycled. I have used buttons from my Hubby's old Army sewing kit, many years old hehe and also the string I have used is from his toolbox but shhhh don't tell him I was scratching in his things. The gorgeous image I have used is called "Christmas Puppy" but I think it can be used all year round and for any occassion not just Christmas. My dps are all by Kanban and came with the Patchwork Pals kit that I bought off QVC ages ago.

My image has been coloured with Copics and I have matted all the layers onto Kraft Cardstock. Hope you will come and join us this week. We also have five new dt members so please pop in and show them some love over at the Karens Doodles Challenge Blog. Thanks for stopping by. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Aaaah this is fabulous Carol, great colouring and I just love your creations :) Love it!

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Carol,fabulous button papers and the image is so cute, beautifully coloured...love his expression.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab card Carol, love those papers, perfect for a little lad
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Carol:O) Love the cute papers, and this image IS adorable! Fabulous colouring!
    Have a lovely week!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Carol. Really cute papers.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! The image is super cute!Awsoem paper!
    Have a great week!

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is to die for cute!!! I love the color combo you used and your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card carol.love your colours and buttons and the image is really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete