Followers

Monday 22 August 2011

Karens Doodles DT - Punches

Morning Folks!! Hope you all had a good weekend and are ready for another week. Well as it's Monday morning that means it's time for a brand new challenge theme over at Karens Doodles and this week it's all about punches. For my card I've used "Pretty Unicorn and flower set" . My dps are Fizzy Moon Celebrations and I've matted onto coredination cardstock. The punched border is an MS doily lace punch and the ribbon is from my stash.


I have coloured the unicorn in with my Copics and added glamour dust to his mane, tail and all the flowers. I have followed the sketch from Pink Ink Sketch Challenges so I'll be entering my card into their challenge. Thanks for stopping by. I do hope you'll be able to join in the fun with us this week over at Karens Doodles. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

8 comments:

  1. cute as a button Carol, she's pretty as a picture.
    Great colouring as usual too
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Carol! Love the purple and white!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card carol.the image is so sweet and i love your fab lilac colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Carol. I love the softer colors you used and your coloring is great!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Carol. The image is so cure and I love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Carol. Love the colourways.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous Carol, love the lilac tones and white and it's presented so beautifully, great layout hun :)

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete