Followers

Monday 1 August 2011

Emerald Faerie Garden DT - Lace

Morning Peeps!! WOWZER, not bad going for a Monday morning, second post already hehe! If you're looking for the Karens Doodles Challenge then just scroll down. This card is for the fantabulous Emerald Faeries Garden and this fortnight we'd love to see your creations with lace on them. For my card I have used the gorgeous Willy & Mia. Think they're possibly my favourite but I do luv all the Emerald Faeries!! The dps I have used are by DCWV matted onto coredinations cardstock. The swirl is a doohickey die and the lace, ribbon and blooms are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I have coloured them in with my Copics and used glamour dust on their wings. Please do try and join us this fortnight over at the Emerald Faerie Garden, fabby prizes up for grabs as always. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi!a really gorgeous card,lovely colours/papers too.hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Carol, wonderful colours, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw wow.love this carol.the image is stunning and gorgeous colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete