Followers

Friday 19 August 2011

Just Magnolia DT - No ordinary sentiment

Good Morning Luvlies!! Woohooo, it's Friday and time for a new challenge over at Just Magnolia. This week the lovely Claudia has chosen our theme and she would like to see different sentiments, not just your average/usual ones but something a bit more expressive.
I chose to do an easel card to accommodate for the sentiment hehe! I stamped and masked Tilda and then used the star background which has virtually taken up my whole card lol.

The sentiment is from a sheet that I bought of QVC ages ago and forgot about (bowing head in shame lol). How many of you do that? Come on be honest now! I have stamped it onto a doohickey tag and threaded some ribbon from my stash throught it.

As always I have coloured Tilda in with my Copics. The flower to the left is a doohickey die and I cut two of them and put a pearl brad through. The swirl is my famous doohickey that I don't tire of hehe! All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pearl spray I picked up at Hobbycraft. I will be entering this card into the following challenges :
Aud Sentiments - Anything goes
Bunny Zoes - Easel Cards
Craft us Crazy - Anything goes
Crafts & Me - Blue or blue/green
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Lots of flowers
Thanks for stopping by! I do hope you'll be able to join us over at Just Magnolia this week and show us your great sentiments. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Carol this is gorgeous I just love this image and the colours you have used are stunning. The sentiment is oh so true. Happy Crafting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card carol.your colour combo is stunning and i love the fab image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Carol!! Love the colors and of course Tilda is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card card - love the image and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely card fantastic colouring of tilda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely gorgeous! love all the flowers!
    Thanks for joining us at MSL!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card i love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete