Followers

Monday 8 August 2011

Karens Doodles DT - Buttons and Bows

Morning All!! Well, here we are, Monday again. Who stole the weekend hehe?? Why do they always go so quick? Hope yours was good. On to today's card and it's for Karen's Doodles. This week our theme is buttons and bows, what could be easier? I've used this gorgeous image called Maggie and Me Now, isn't it beautiful? My dps are Pepper and friends which I've had for absolute ages and forgot about. What am I like lol?! They've all been matted onto coredinations cardstock. The doily, ribbon, buttons and dragonfly are all from my stash.


The image has been coloured in with my Copics and cut out with a nestie shape. I'll be entering this card into the Create 4 Fun challenge as I have followed their fabby sketch. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you'll be able to join us this week over at Karens Doodles. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

10 comments:

  1. awh that's delightful such soft delicate colours
    love it!
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,Carol!The image is so adorable and fabulous colouring!
    Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring Carol. A very serene card.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's too adorable and you did a fantastic job on coloring them up!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful colours and the images are so cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so precious Carol! Perfect DP to go with this image. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card carol.your colours are gorgeous and such a beautiful image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww! Carol this is gorgeous!!! I absolutely love your colouring of this sweet image .. which makes me daydream of what I will look like soon. hehe .. we've been looking for a pup to add to our family soon. :) You've done such a stunning card!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card Carol!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carol
    Fabby card ....love it ....
    hugs sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete