Followers

Friday 5 August 2011

Just Magnolia DT - Anything goes + glitter / Totally Papercrafts DT - Holidays

We're all going on a summer holiday, no more worries for a week or two (rofl)!! Well a girl can dream can't she? Bet you'll be singing this song all day now hehe. Anyway, onto todays card and again I have combined it for Just Magnolia where we have our special monthly challenge of anything goes and the lovely Mina has encorporated the option of glitter woohooo and for Totally Papercrafts where our lovely Cathy has chosen the theme of holidays.For my card I masked Tilda to sit on the suitcase whilst she is waiting for her ship to come in rofl! The dps are by Magnolia and the swirl and flower are doohickey dies. The postcard behind the Tilda image is a stamp by Maya Road which I've stamped with distress ink. The lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbon and pearls are from my stash.


I have coloured my image in with Copics and used stardust stickles around the trims of her dungarees. I've also used a glitter gel pen around the suitcase. I'll be entering my card into the following challenges :
Dutch Magnolia Lovers - Bingo
Magnolia Down Under - Bingo
Magnolia-licious Highlights - Paper Only
Magnoliahaaste - Holiday
Totally Tilda Challenge - Pearls, swirls, ribbon & lace
Thanks for stopping by. I do hope that you will join in with the fun over at both Just Magnolia and Totally Papercrafts with us this week. Hope you have a great weekend. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

17 comments:

  1. Hi hun
    a gorgeous card, awesome colouring as always, beautiful embelies & design,have lovely weekend, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I just love this! Great coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so stunning again! Your coloring is amazing and I totally love it. Have a great weekend, Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, that is stunning I love your beautiful colouring. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is so gorgeous, I love your colouring:-) Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at MDUC this week
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am singing - but I am going for 3 weeks - fab.....Great card there hun - love Tilda
    Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic card carol.the tilda is so pretty and i love your gorgeous colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Carol, and thanks so much for the song...my dog is looking at me so strange as we are in the middle of winter...lol...Beautiful card, love the images and fabulous colouring...really lovely.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Carol, fabulous colouring, Tilda looks brilliant
    Congrats on passing your exam too:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous, Carol. Your colouring is amazing and I really love that little postmark stamp.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Carol,
    Your card is in one word "WOW"!!!!
    I absolutely love it!
    Thanks for entering our Dutch Magnolia Lovers Challenge,
    Hug,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, your colloring is absolutely pretty perfect !!
    The total of the card is pretty

    Thanks for joining us at DML
    Greetings Samira

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card!! I love all the details!! hmmm.. wonder if she has room in that suitcase for me!! could do with a holiday!! Lol!!!
    thankyou for joining us this week over at Totally Tilda
    Hugs
    Jacqui P xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card Carol, lovely colours and image, thanks so much for sharing with us at Totally Tilda hugs Liz and Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING CAROL, THANKS FOR JOINING US AT TOTALLY TILDA RECIPE CHALLENGE.
    TERESA XX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very beautiful card ! Thanks for joining us at DML. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful card!! lovely details!! =)
    thanks for joining us @ magnoliahaaste!!
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete