Followers

Friday 26 August 2011

The Sugar Bowl / Simply Sassy - Card for fun!

Afternoon my friends!! Can you believe I've had time to make another card just for fun and used a Simply Sassy stamp, I just luv this sweet girl with her bunny! I've decided the follow the sketch over at The Sugar Bowl so I'll be entering this card into their challenge. The dps I have used are all Magnolia backed onto coredinations cardstock. The three strips across are ribbons from my stash and I've used some card candi from Craftwork cards. The doily is also from my stash and the swirl is a doohickey die. The sentiment is from LOTV.

Here is the close up of my image coloured in with Copics as always. Simply Sassy also have a challenge running to be featured in their header so I'll be entering this card there too. Wish me luck my friends as that would be such an honourable achievement! Wishing you all a fabby weekend. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

5 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful card Carol! Love the details you have used, just gorgeous dear!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is so so sweet!! LOVE your coloring and your layout is gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card carol.i love this gorgeous image and your colours and design are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete