Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2012

The Paper Shelter DT - The Great Outdoors!

Morning Luvlies!!!  WOW, how great has the weather been for us here in the UK?!  Sunshine at last lol.  Sadly I think it'll be short lived as they say the rain is back tomorrow grrrrr.  Anyways onto today's card and it's for the lovely Paper Shelter.  This week our theme is "The Great Outdoors".
For my card I chose to use this little guy from the Happy Times Mega Pack.  Isn't he a sweetie and so perfect for those difficult and dreaded men's cards lol.  I added the "Dad" which is a stamp from my stash and coloured it in with my Copics and a wooden button with a bit of twine through.
Here is a close up of the little guy.  Fab isn't he?  Thanks for stopping by and do enjoy the sunshine while it lasts.  Hope you'll be able to join us over at The Paper Shelter this week.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx 

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card Carol, I love how youve coloured him and the sentiment is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Carol, lovely colours and image.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol this is so super cute! What an adorable image and I just love that little star button. It is the cutest! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol this is a fabulous card and loving the image very much! The papers are brilliant and love your colouring too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning carol.really fab image and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW look at that and looka t this hair!!! itsss fantastic Carol, love it me darlin, hope you managed with the trainer hun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol it seems that great minds think alike, lol, I chose this image as well I wish I could be as laid back as he is, a super card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, I love that image! Great colour chice too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete