Followers

Thursday 14 June 2012

Cuddly Buddly DT

Morning Folks!!  I'm back with another card for the lovely Cuddly Buddly and this week I've decided to use the gorgeous Autumn Girl Fairy by Picture Kitchen Studio.  She is available to purchase as a digi here.  

The backing papers I have used are Kim's digi papers, "Spring Digi" and are available here.  I have matted onto coredinations cardstock.  The swirl that I have used is a Marianne die and is available in store here.  
As always I have coloured the image in with Copics which are also available in store and used stardust stickles for that added bling.  The doily and ribbon are from my stash and the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I will be entering my card into the following challenges :
Allsorts - Ice cream colours
CLP Challenge - Sketch
Crafters Companion - Time to embellish
Wild Orchid - Anything goes
Thanks for stopping by.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Carol this is stunning, a gorgeous image and colour combo and lovely detail.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Carol, I hope you are well. Your card as always is gorgeous! Loving the little fairy and the layout and embellishments are divine.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, just my kind of card, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol,
    Gorgeous card,lovely image :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous carol.adorable image and i love your pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowser me lovely carol its fantastic you wee talented one lol, your just amazing wether it be cards or cakes just brilliant darlin xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card love the lilac and green combo

    Thanks for joining or ice cream colours challenge this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Carol! I love the colours and the fun image :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card as well.
    hugs
    Doreen xx
    Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Georgeous! Great colours and beautiful details! Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at WOC, but I'm sorry to say you've entered too many challenges to be eglible for our price ;(
    Hope to see you back at our next challenge :)
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carol what a gorgeous image and a really lovely card, love you whole card layout to. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi There
    Such a beautiful card.
    Thankyou so muchfor playing along with us this month at CLP.
    Big hugs
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete