Followers

Monday 25 June 2012

My cake adventures!!

Morning my lovely followers!  Hope you had a good weekend.  Mine was rather hectic to say the least hehe.  Luved every minute of it though as I was creating this cake for my darling son's birthday. 
WOW!  Never realised how time consuming it is to decorate cakes but as I said previously, I'm luving every minute of it!!  The shoe is made out of sugarpaste from my own template and the "All Star" was printed off.  The shoebox is chocolate cake covered with ganache and then fondant and the name and age are sugarpaste too so everything is edible.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hoping to be back later with a card.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

5 comments:

  1. OMG Carol the cake is absolutely amazing! My son is 16 this year and he would absolutely love this it's fantastic!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOH WOW, Hun this is amazing! I admire your work with cakes, bet you have a blast making them. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Carol, that is stunning, well done love youve really got the hang of these cakes, and I bet your son was thrilled with it, he certainly looks it. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW,WOW,WOW Your cake is fabulous and I am sure your son loved it. Loving the colours too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is fantastic carol.really love the sugar trainer, wow!! :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete