Followers

Monday 11 June 2012

My cake adventures!!

Morning Folks!!  Just a really quick post from me this morning as I have loads to do!  With the monsters going back to school I can get stuck into cleaning this house (yuk).  Just wanted to share with you what I've been up to in the cake decorating world again.  I attended another course at Richard's Cakes in Manchester on Saturday and made this handbag cake.  What a brilliant day it was, had such a lovely time thanks to my dear friend Judith who had me giggling all day.

On Friday I made this Lion topper from sugarpaste.  Isn't he a sweetie?


All I can say is I'm having a blast!!  Who would have thought I would enjoy it this much, if I'd have known that I would have started this hobby years ago lol.

Thanks for stopping by, your comments mean the world to me!!  Have a great week.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

9 comments:

  1. These are Fabulous! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab topper and I love the handbag cake. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love the topper but I have to say that the handbag with the lipstick is just AWESOME! I am so happy your are enjoying your new hobby.

    Big Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are fabulous carol :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you rock with these cakes and toppers my special friend..! I would love to have ago myself....never enough hours and I would be a size of a house too...lol...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol,
    Wow these are gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just amazing hun, love seeing what you create outta cake. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOh Carole how many wow will fit int his box, cos it woudnt be enough darlin, thisi s the most fantastic cake ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow wow wow its brilliant lovely lady xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW Carol!!! I love that Lion it is incredible! Can't believe you made that - what a fantastic job! Oh and I love the bag too! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete