Followers

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Cuddly Buddly DT

Afternoon my lovely friends!  Hope you've had a good week so far.  The weather hasn't been too bad but I don't wanna spook it so I'll be quiet for now lol.  Today I'm sharing with you a card that I've made for Cuddly Buddly using the gorgeous Summer Boy Fairy by Picture Kitchen Studio.
The dps I have used are Kim's digi papers - A patchwork of papers - Red.  Aren't they just scrummy?  And you can get them in all colours too.  The ribbon and pearls are from my stash and the fence die is by Magnolia.  Oooo and I almost forgot to mention that I pulled out the old sewing machine and stitched round the edges of the image and main dp.
I have coloured the little man in with my Copics of which you could find in store too.  I then used Crafters Companion's spray and sparkle, Iridescent, on his wings which is sadly not showing up too well in the pic but it's there I promise lol.  Hope you enjoy the rest of your week my friends and thanks for stopping by.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Aw Carol isnt this the sweetiest little image sat on a strawberry awwwww. its gorgeous love your colour combo too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carol, love the image and colouring,fabulous papers and colours..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful my special friend...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful as always and I love the cute image and the papers too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card carol.such a sweet image and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute image and I love that red check. x

    ReplyDelete