Followers

Wednesday 9 November 2011

The Paper Shelter DT - All in Pink!

Morning all my fellow crafters!! Sorry I've been MIA but I am so ill at the moment, waiting to have an ultrasound on Monday as they suspect I have gallstones eeekkkkk!! Anyhoo enough of that and feeling sorry for myself so onto today's card which is for The Paper Shelter and this week we're wanting to see your creations all in pink.I decided to use the gorgeous image called "Autumn is coming" which is available to purchase from the store here. With me feeling so ill and being stuck in bed I sadly never had chance to colour up an image and luckily with all Paper Shelter images you purchase you receive a coloured up one too so I just printed this out and made up a card, simples.
Here is a close up of the gorgeous little girl and all I've done was add some flowers and pearls. Thanks for stopping by. I do hope you'll be able to join in the fun this week over at The Paper Shelter. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Sweet card. welcome to the PD team. Looking forward to seeing all your projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carol that is stunning I love your colour choice and your whole card design is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Sweetie she is lovely - have you coloured her yourself - so perfect. How did your day go at the NEC? Did you spend much hun?? Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww this is absolutely stunning Carol! What a great colouringjob!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol, Gorgeous card! Sorry to hear you are poorly ... i'm sending get well wishes your way.

    Hugs

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH Carol, this is just beautiful.. your coloring is just gorgeous.. very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card.
    very cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautifully cute...love the image and colouring.. and so sorry to here you are not well....you have as much sympathy for yourself as you need..nasty business gallstones...but at least if the gallbladder has to be removed it is so simple these days with keyhole surgery...ny daughter had hers out and she said it's the best thing that could have happened...No more pain...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous sweetie...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning carol.fab fun image and your colours are beautiful :D
    i hope all goes well with your ultrasound hun, take care.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Carol! I hope you feel better soon!!
    (if my nana can get thru that, than you can girl!! lol)
    Big Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete