Followers

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Crafts and Me DT - Pearls and swirls

Morning my lovely followers!! Hope your week has been good so far. Well today sees the start of a brand new challenge over at Crafts and Me and this week it was my turn to host the challenge so I chose the theme of "Pearls and Swirls", two of my favourite things.
For my card I have used the gorgeous Miss Mirabelle which is available in store here. My dp is by Bo Bunny, the weathered clock is a Tim Holtz die, the swirl is a doohickey die, the butterflies are a MS punch, the pearls are from my stash and the flowers from Hobbycrafts and Wild Orchid Crafts.
I have coloured her in using my Copics as always and I added some glossy accents to her glasses but sadly it's not showing up in the picture. I'll be entering my card into the following challenges:
Creative Craft - Free for all
Divas by design - Anything goes
Fab 'n Funky - Anything goes
Samuel Taylors - Anything goes
Sweet Stampin' - Punches and dies
Thanks for stopping by, hope my card has inspired you to want to join us this week over at Crafts and Me. Please do pop over to see the fantabulous inspiration by my very talented fellow teamies. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. oh wow simply beautiful- love the die cut clockface
    Thanks for joining our Anything goes challenge at Diva's this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really awesome Carol! Such a stunning card!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Carol. I love the swirls you have used and the image is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Carol...Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky & Divas by Design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning my special friend...I so need that clock...lol...!

    thanks for joining us at Divas...and good luck..!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a stunning card, love the colour combo
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Carol!
    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol, what a wonderful card. Love the colours and that image is just so beautiful and beautifully coloured. Love all your dies, the clock face is brilliant. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic card carol.your colours and details are stunning and i love this image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, very striking - love the colours. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card so much. Anything slightly 'Steampunk' for me, at the moment, is lush.
    Beautiful layout. Best wishes Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Carol, this is absolutely gorgeous!! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card!!!Thanks for playing long with us at SSCB!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooohhhh stunning!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges.

    xoxoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is completely awesome! I just looove the design and colouring! What line is the bobunny dp? It looks stunning! Me want, you see, lol. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so beautiful Carol I adore that image and you have done a smashing job. Thanks for playing along at Divas this time hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Carol!

    I love your card! This image is my favorite from Crafts and me. The color combination and your details are superb! Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my word Carol this is absolutely beautiful I adore the colours and design and that image is memorizing, she is stunning.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card love that claock die behind the image thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge this time.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Fab n Funky.

    Good luck
    Alexis
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your card! The image is so beautiful You did a great job
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design
    Blessings
    marissa Isabel

    ReplyDelete