Followers

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Elphine House Australia DT - Photo Inspiration

Good Morning Everyone!! WOW, looks like I've lost two weeks lol! Can't believe it's already time for a new challenge over at Elphine House and this week the lovely Lynda has chosen for us to use a photo as inspiration for our cards.I decided to use the beautiful Daisy again, I just luv her! She's just so versatile don't you think? I chose to pick up the colours from the inspirational photo and use those for my card today. The dp I've used is DCWV (I think) backed onto coredinations cardstock. The butterflies are a MS punch and I've added teeny tiny pearls to them which I got from my darling friend Paola again, thanks girlfriend. The ribbon is from my stash and the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
As always my image has been coloured in with Copics and I've added some stardust stickles to all the little flowers. I'll be entering my card into the following challenges :
Craft you days away - Buttons OR bows
Creative Craft - Free for all
Deep Ocean - "C" (Cute image)
Moving along with the times - Ribbons and bows
Thanks for stopping by. I do hope you'll be able to join in the challenge this fortnight over at Elphine House and don't forget YOU CAN USE ANY ELISABETH BELL stamp to enter. I'll be back a little later with my Crafts & Me card. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. This is a absolutely stunning card Carol! Love it!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so pretty and femninine .. perfect for a girl of any age .. even mine lol!
    LOve the little butterflies and pearls
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty girlie card - adorable image and beautiful colours.
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning carol.i love the gorgeous image and your colours and design are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Carol. Love the colours, so soft and beautiful. Best Wishes Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Carol! This is one of my very favorite images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card

    Thanks for joining us at CYDA for our button or bow challenge

    hope you will join us again soon, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card one of my favourite images thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge this time.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete