Followers

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Elphine House Australia DT - Get well wishes

Good Morning Lovlies! Can't believe we're half way through the week already WOW. Well onto todays card and it's for the fab Elphine House Challenge. This fortnight we'd luv to see you play along with our Get Well Wishes theme. Remember you can use ANY ELISABETH BELL image.I have used the sweet Evania nursing Boo Boo available to purchase here. The dps I have used were a freebie from one of the magazines and I've matted them all onto coredinations cardstock. The sentiment is by Marion Emberson Designs and the ribbon is from my stash.
I have coloured her in with Copics and again used the gorgeous Iridescent spray and sparkle by Crafters Companion for her wings. The teeny weeny pearls that I've added to her outfit were a gift from my darling friend Paola, thanks girlfriend! Thanks so much for stopping by and please don't forget to hop on over to the Elphine House Australia blog for some gorgeous inspiration by my fellow teamies. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous. I do love the image and the embellishments are fabulous. Another fantastic creation Carol!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable image,so sweet and beautiful colouring Carol..love the papers and lush bow...gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card carol.i love your pretty colours and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Carol this is absolutely gorgeous what a super image she is so cute, the colours, paper and design look fantastic.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable.. love it!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute as a button Carol. Fabulous colouring too!
    You won over on Crafty Ribbons sweetie so go grab your prize
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete