Followers

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Crafts & Me DT - New digi release

Good Morning All!! Just a quick post from me this morning as I would like to share with you one of the brand new digi images that will be available from Crafts & Me on the 1st of December. Isn't she just another beauty to add to the already gorgeous collection?! She is called Christmas Miracle.The dp I have used is from my stash and for the life of me I can't remember which pad it's from, I think it could possibly be We are memory keepers, but don't hold me to that hehe. It is so beautifully glittered but as always doesn't show up as well in the pics. The binding ribbon is from The Ribbon girls and the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
As always I have coloured my image in with Copics and used glamour dust on her wings. Don't forget that Crafts & Me have brand new digi releases on the 1st of every month so please check out the website here. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a lovely day. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. what a beautifull image you have done a fabulous card there carol
    well done my friend will have to get me this one
    once it'd released
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is georgous Carol, I love your colouring of the image.
    Perfect for Xmas
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and love the papers and embellishments too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Carol....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, fantastic card carol.i love the image and your colours and design are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Carol this is beautiful, that image, the colours and design look stunning.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carol this is beautiful so different love it hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW,Stunning!!! Just looked at all your cards, what a talented lady, absolutely gorgeous colouring. Hugs Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little image, I will definitely have to look out for this at Crafts & Me. All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete