Followers

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Crafts and Me DT - Let the music move you!

Morning again Folks! Second post for the day, if you're here to see my Elphine House Australia dt card then please scroll down. This card is for the fabby Crafts and Me Challenge and this week the lovely Rose has chosen our theme of "Let the music move you".For my card I've used the gorgeous "Analinda" digi which is available to purchase here. The dp I have used is by DCWV matted onto coredinations cardstock. I've used a cuttlebug musical notes embossing folder onto coredinations and then sanded it ever so slightly. The swirl is my famous doohickey die and the ribbon and flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.
As always I have used my Copics to colour in. I also just wanted to let you know that Crafts & Me release brand new digi images on the 1st of every month and I'm sure you'll not wanna miss them this time as they're absolutely gorgeous, have a look here. Thanks for stopping by and please do hop on over to the Crafts & Me Challenge Blog for some fantastic inspiration by my fellow teamies. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

13 comments:

  1. adorable love it
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and the image is lovely! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Carol. Love the colours and the embellishments make this a stunning creation.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card....I love the colours and beautiful bow...gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun
    a gorgeous card, awesome colouring,beautiful embelies, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo Carol! Your Analinda looks stunning on this beautiful card. I love how you used the embossed music notes for a background! It's just stunning! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic card carol.she is a stunning image and i love your beautiful colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carol this is just gorgeous!! I love the way you colored her hair.Hugs, Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, gorgeous colouring
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word Carol what a beauty this is, that image is stunning so is the colour and design.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card.. really love the color.. very lovely work..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous image love your colour choice and your beautiful card design. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card Carol, hope you are well. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete