Followers

Wednesday 21 December 2011

The Paper Shelter DT - The lace look

Good Morning all my wonderful followers!! Can you believe two weeks have passed already since we had our bloghop? Also only four more sleeps before the old man with the red suit visits us, WOW, where has this year gone? Anyhooo, enough waffling from me as I'm sure you're dying to know who the winner from the hop is. The lucky lady is COOPS!! Congrats Hun, if you would kindly email The Paper Shelter to sort out your prize.

My card for our new challenge which starts today is using one of our newer digis called "Winter Princess" and she is available from the webshop here. Isn't she just fab?

I decided to us a MS punch around the page as I think it looks lacey enough to fit the theme. The gorgeous dp is also from The Paper Shelter and came with the image. The snowflake is a Marianne die.
As always the image has been coloured in with Copics and I've used flowersoft around her cape, on her boots and on the bird's hat. All the snow I have drowned in glamour dust so there's no shortage of sparkle here lol. I'll be entering my card into the following challenges :
Addicted to stamps - Snowflakes
Colour Create - Blue, silver, white
Creative Inspiration - Anything goes
Digital Tuesday - Winter wonderland
Fussy and fancy - Monochromatic and sparkle
Mad for markers - Christmas
My Mum's craft shop - Anything goes#
Hope you'll find the time in between all the festivities to join in with our challenge over at The Paper Shelter. Thanks for stopping by. I would also just like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas as I'm not too sure I'll be blogging much until after. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, Beautiful card! Love this image and the gorgeous blue colour combo.

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for 2012!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol wow what a stunning and beautiful Card I love how youve coloured her and your whole layout is gorgeous. I want to wish you a very Happy Christmas and a fabulous New Year, I also want to thank you for all your hard work and contribution to the Team. hugs Shirelyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Carol, this is a stunning card, I love the colours you have used and the image is a real cutie.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous my special friend...

    Wishing you a merry Christmas and New Year...
    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word Carol this is so beautiful that image, the around the card border and colours look fantastic, hope that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and New Year
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Carol, love that darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous, as always. thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week. Merry Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw wow.thanks so much carol :D
    i got here eventually.lol.
    love your card, gorgeous sweet image and your icy colours and details are stunning ;D
    thanks again hun.


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous and super cute too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Carol! Lovely coplours and I love that cute stamp, great colouring too! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and fantastic coloring of that adorable image. Thanks for joining us at MMCS

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic card:-)) Adorable image.
    Lovley use of our colours and fabulous design.
    Thanks for playing along with us over at Colour Create.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card! Love the image and colour combo. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Carol! Where do I begin? I simply love this very pretty card! The image is adorable and you have colored it beautifully. I love the fur trim and the very pretty snowflake! Gorgeous Card!
    It's been a real pleasure to visit your lovely blog.
    Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our Monochromatic and Sparkle challenge!
    I'm wishing you a very Healthy and Happy New Year!
    Warm Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute card. Thanks for playing with us at MMCS challenge this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. stunning and beautifully coloured as always Carol...so cute too...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete