Followers

Thursday 1 December 2011

Joanna Sheen DT- Our very first challenge!!!!

Good Morning folks!! Well today is a very exciting day for us at Joanna Sheen Towers lol. It's the start of our very first challenge woohooo!!! Hope you'll all join us as Joanna is very generously offering the winner a £30 voucher to spend in store! Now who would wanna miss out on that chance eh?!! Our challenge for the month is an easy peasy one - "Christmas Wishes".For my card I have used some gorgeous House Mouse decoupage called "Deck the Halls", available here. For those of you that know me, you'll know that I'm not a huge decoupage fan as I prefer my colouring in but I must say I thoroughly enjoyed making this sweet card as I just luuurrvvveee House Mouse. I also decided on plain and simple to show off the image. I embossed some white coredinations cardstock and the snowflake is a Marianne die. The huge pearl brad in the centre is from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Here is a close up of the little sweeties. I used some stardust stickles on their hats and for the snow on the ground I used a snow writer with some glamour dust so no shortage of sparkle here lol. I'll be back a little later to announce my winner of the ribbons from the blog hop. Thanks so much for stopping by and please do hop on over to the Challenge Blog to see the fantabulous creations by my fellow teamies. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Carol good luck with your new Challenge DT hope it all goes well. Fabulous card love that image dont they look cute, and cold. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS card Carol, love those HM sweetie's.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifull cards as ever my friend
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Carol.
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Carol, it's so cute.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw adorable card carol.the image is too cute :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sweet card, love the image
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute design... so sweet.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooooooooooooooooh what a cutie.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soooo cute Carol I adore the House Mouse images they are totally adorable these little cuties look so cold in all that snow, lol, terrific card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete