Followers

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Crafts and Me DT - Christmas

Good Afternoon All!! Golly I'm running so late with my posts. Isn't this time of year just so hectic or is it just me? Anyhoo let me not waffle on and get cracking with my post. Today is the start of a new theme over at Crafts and Me and this week we would like to see your Christmas cards.I have used the gorgeous May digi for my card, just to show how versatile she can be. She can be purchased from the online store here. The dp I have used is by Magnolia. The snowflake is a Marianne die, sentiment from LOTV, ribbon and lace from my stash and the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I have coloured her in using a combination of Spectrum Noirs and Copics and then smothered her wings with glamour dust. Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you'll be able to join us this week over at Crafts and Me. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Carol. I love this image. The embellishments are divine. I LOVE LOVE THIS CARD

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Carol this is beautiful.
    Keep warm, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous my special friend :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really stunning card Carol! Looks so sweet!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, Carol...I do LOVE these flowing dresses colored with Christmas red. Just look at her . . . you've made her especially beautiful! Hugz ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol she is beautiful, the colouring stunning, really love this one! Hugs Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right Carol she is a very versatile image and looks gorgeous in flowing red. Just beautiful.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carol this is just so beautiful I adore it, its wonderful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is fantastic carol.love your stunning colouring and the image is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is brilliant and I love your rich reds on her dress, its beautiufl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete