Followers

Thursday 1 December 2011

Crafters Companion DT - New Beginnings

Morning again fellow crafters! Can you believe I'm on post number 3 for today?! Looks like I'm on a roll, don't stop me now hehe. This card is for our monthly challenge over at Crafters Companion and this month we would like to see your creations have something to do with "New Beginnings".I decided to use these gorgeous little elephants from the Humphrey range. The dp is printed off the cd rom and matted onto coredinations cardstock. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash.
Have coloured in my image with Spectrum Noirs. Thanks for stopping by yet again. I do hope you'll make time this month to join in with our fabby challenge over at Crafters Companion as Sara is, as always, offering a whopping £30 voucher to the lucky winner. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Hugs Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, love this image. Cute cute cute!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous carol.your colours are beautiful and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - such a cute image.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete