Followers

Thursday 1 December 2011

I have a WINNER from the Joanna Sheen blog Hop!!

Good Evening Folks!! Apologies for keeping you waiting for the announcement of the winner but I eventually have one and the lucky person is .........................





Are you ready? Could it be you?









It's you, gorgeous lady!! Please email me within 7 days with your postal addy so that I can get the ribbons sent off to you Hun.

Thank you so much to everybody that took the time to hop along with us and leave such lovely comments. We really do appreciate each and every one. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. WOW Thank you so much Carol! I am thrilled to bits and can't wait to play with all that lovely ribbon.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    Once again congratulations on becoming a DT member for Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog xxx

    ReplyDelete