Followers

Wednesday 7 November 2012

The Paper Shelter DT - Fairies and Elves

Hi Folks!  WOW it's Wednesday again and that means time for a new challenge theme over at The Paper Shelter woohoo!  This week the theme is all about fairies and/or elves, isn't that fab?!
For my card I chose to use "The fairy of the cookies" which has to be just one of my faves.  The fab thing about most of The Paper Shelter's digis is that they come with a backing paper as this one did.  All I did was add the swirls which are a doohickey die, the sentiment is from Whimsy stamps and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  
As always I have coloured her in with my Copics and I've added some Crafters Companion "Spray and Sparkle" to her wings.  Have a mentioned how much I luv this stuff, I just wanna spray everything so it glitters and shines lol.  Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you'll be able to play along with us this week over at The Paper Shelter.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the image and fabulous papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, oh wow what a gorgeous idea love what youve done with her wings, and the swirls and your colouring are just stunning. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and that image is just the cutest! That is exactly how I feel about chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol how adorable is this image, gorgeous colours.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!! This one made me smile this morning!! I honestly know how she feels about cookies!! :) Lovely design and colors!! Love that sparkle too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunner of a card Carol!!! I love the beautiful fairy and the backing paper is gorgeous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous carol.stunning sweet image and i love your sparkle :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete