Followers

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Elphine House Australia DT - I scream, you scream!!

Hiya all my blogging buddies!! WOW, can you believe it's already our fourth challenge over at Elphine House Australia? I can't lol! It's just gone by so quickly! Anyhow, this fortnights challenge is "I scream, you scream!" Of course I had to use "Tommy - Tell tail of Ice cream" for my card and I'm not too sure where I got these dps from but somehow I think they're DCWV but don't hold me to it lol!


Again I have coloured my image in with Copics and matted all my layers onto coredinations cardstock. Hope you'll be able to join us this fortnight over at Elphine House and don't forget you can use any Elisabeth Bell image to enter. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Oh my that little guys is adorable! Love the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Carol!! I love this image ~ he is just adorable! The papers you have used with him are cool too! Love the colors!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't he such a little cutie! Your card is lovely.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a sweet image dear! Great card! Love your work Carol!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol

    A brilliant card .. loving your cute image and those great backing papers.

    How lovely to be able to photograph outside .. .. my work always ends up blowing away so I have given up on that one!! LOL!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card carol.such an adorable image and your colours and design are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol stunning card and I love that image. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Carol! Fab DP and adorable image. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow!! Now how stinkin CUTE is that?!! LOVE your layout and what gorgeous coloring!! ;)

    ReplyDelete