Followers

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Crafters Companion DT - Adorables new release

Morning Folks!!! I'm back again with another sneak peek for Crafters Companions new release on Friday woohoo!!!! These stamps and the cd are so gorgeous and I've had such fun creating with them! The image coupled with the corners and sentiment are all from the stamp plate and the backing papers from the cd. All I did was add some pearls, a ribbon and an anchor charm which are all from my stash.


Image has been coloured in with my Copics. The little boy and the donkey are actually two seperate stamps as is the rope between them so I put them all together in one image. Again I have to say the possibilities are endless with these stamps! You won't wanna miss this Pick of the Week on Create and Craft on Friday!


Thanks for stopping by. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Carol, and brings back so many happy memories. Fab card. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card carol.the image is so sweet and i love the intricate borders and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo Carol I was wondering what the new Pick of the Week was on Friday now I know I will be watching. This is an absolute beauty the image and colours look stunning.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete