Followers

Monday 7 February 2011

Crafters Companion DT - NEW SWALK RELEASE PREVIEW DAY 3

Morning all my sweet blogging buddies!! Here I am again as promised with another preview of the darling new SWALK range by Crafters Companion which will be going on sale from Saturday. I backing paper I have used is from the cd from the previous release and I've just used a MS punch around the page.


I have coloured in with Copics and again used a doohickey die together with pearls from my stash and a couple of blooms from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you'll come back again tomorrow for another preview. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card - I'm loving the previews. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW!! Carol, this is really sweet!! LOVE your blue colors and the lace border!! Your coloring is very pretty!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous my special friend, love the image and shaped card too, so very pretty :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw wow,so pretty carol.i love the fancy edges and the image is adorbale.really beautiful colours and details too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful card Carol! Really sweet and lovely!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Carol. I love everything about it. Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete