Followers

Monday 19 July 2010

Magnolia Challenges

Good Afternoon all!!
Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend. I have eventually been able to make a card using my much neglected Magnolia stamps. I was starting to have serious withdrawal symptoms hehe, I so luv these little darlings and it's been a while since I've used one. I have followed the sketch over at Just Magnolia so I'll be entering my card there and Magnolia Down Under want to see a season themed card so I'll enter there too. My season would be summer as it's my favourite time of the year when the garden looks gorgeous and all the flowers are in full bloom, therefore I chose this Fairytale White Rose paper.
As usual I have coloured her in with ProMarkers. I used some glamour dust on her wings and the trim of her dress, then I used glossy accents on the bunch of flowers she is holding and her shoes. The sentiment stamp is from Cuddly Buddly and I mounted it on foam pads to make it pop out.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. Lotsa luv xxxxx

14 comments:

  1. Yes I like your card.....nice paper and fab colouring!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Carol, I want to do this challenge too just getting round to it, I love how you've coloured Tilda she looks so cute. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how totally divine is this card? Your colouring is amazing too. Thank you for your lovely comment this morning. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card carol, fab tilda and gorgeous colours.i love the backing paper.
    xx coopsxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sweetie this is really beautiful love the papers,you have used,and the courls are just perfection,oh and well done too sweetie on your candy win wow,way to go hun,ps can you pass some of your luck my way please he he,
    take care sweetie love hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Your card is amazing!! I love your magnolia paper and your Tilda is looking so perfect!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card with us this week at MDUC.
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Beautiful colouring!
    Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - a lovely image and the papers you've used match so well.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card as always Babes. Love the distressed edges...not used that technique myself for ages. Everything goes so well together. Luv Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is totally gorgeous!
    Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this, it's so gorgeous! Great Tilda image coloured to perfection! Hugs xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw such an adorable card, fabulous colouring and love the papers.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow this is gorgeous Carol, the image is so pretty and your colouring is stunning. love the papers to. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete