Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2012

The Paper Shelter DT - Glitz & Glimmer

Good Morning Folks!  WOW can you believe it's the 1st of August?!  Where has this year gone?  Anyway, onto today's card and it's for The Paper Shelter challenge which is "Glitz and Glimmer" this week.  Simples, don't ya think?
I have used the gorgeous "Bath Time".  The backing paper comes with the image, isn't that fab?!  The ribbon, lace and flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Image has been coloured in with my trusted Copics as always and for my glitz I just had to add some stickles stardust.  Hope you'll find the time to join us over at The Paper Shelter this week.  Thanks for stopping by.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Carol, wow stunning colouring, and such a beautiful layout, love it and those papers. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Carol. I love the soft pastel shades. Beautifully coloured and great layout
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation Carol love the design and colours...

    Sorry haven't been to visit sooner but now trying to catch up! Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo Gorgeous Carol ♥
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Carol, this is another awesome card hun! I am loving the image and the layout and embellishments are stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very lovely, Carol.... I am your new teammate at The Paper Shelter, and now your newest follower. I look forward to creating with you! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous carol.your colours are beautiful and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Carol this is so beautiful I love your choice of image and the design is amazing, awesome card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Carol.... such a beautiful, bright and cheerful card. I love it!!
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello me darlin this is wonderful and loving your colours and layotu too, just brilliant, big huggies June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete