Followers

Sunday 12 August 2012

My latest labour of love cake!

Afternoon my lovely friends!  Just a quick post from me to share with you my latest creation.  This is what has kept me occupied most of the week lol.
I have been dying to try my hand at a Topsy Turvy for a while now and I've finally done it!  This is very much a labour of love as it wasn't made for anybody in particular but I wanted to play hehe.  Everything is hand made and edible and I'm proud as punch of my achievement!! 


Hope you've enjoyed looking at work and thanks so much for stopping by.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

7 comments:

  1. OMG Carol!!!! It is too darn cute!!! You are sheer talent!! Hugs...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is just stunning, Carol.
    It must have taken so much patience - that bow is amazing.
    Well done for the photo too - is that take outside??? I would have been scared to death incase I tripped up with it!!!
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a stunning cake it's marvellous you have amazing talent thank you for sharing it with us
    ...i bet it tastes as good as it looks too
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my special friend...this looks divine and so yummy hun...have fun eating it..Mmmmmmmm...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwww Carol this is totally awesome you are so talented to be able to make such a fantastic cake like this brilliant no I think I would say exceptional work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WOW WOW Carol what an absolutely stunning piece of artwork and edible too. Loving the colours too. What a very talented lady you are!!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my word!!!! carol this is absolutely fantastic hun.i love it.how did you know its nearly my birthday.lol :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete