Followers

Friday 24 August 2012

Little Darling GDT - Shaped Card

Good Afternoon my lovely followers!  Hope you've all had a good week, aren't you glad it's Friday?  I know I am lol.  Today's card is my guest design team card for the awesome Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.  This month they are focussing on shaped cards, which I must say is not a forte of mine hehe so it's been quite a challenge but so much fun!
I have been lucky enough to to get one of the exclusive stamps by the gorgeous Krista called "Summer".  She was an absolute dream to colour and I loved every minute of it! 
The backing paper I chose to use is one I found in my stash and have no idea who it's by so sadly can't share that with you but it's so pretty, luv the soft colours and all the butterflies.  I have matted everything onto kraft cardstock.  The fence, swirl and butterfly are all Magnolia doohickey dies.  The ribbon is from my stash.
Here is a close up of the gorgeous stamp which I have coloured in with my trusted Copics.  I have used glossy accents on her eyes and on the strawberries but sadly it's not showing up in the pics.
And a sideways view.  I will be entering my card into the Saturated Canary Challenge who have a photo as inspiration.  Thanks so much for stopping by, here's wishing you a great weekend and hopefully fabulous weather to enjoy the bank holiday weekend for my friends here in the UK.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning my special friend...love the image and your fantastic colouring too hun...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its just ganatastic me lovely the colouring and everything, you clever boots, have alovely weekend big huggies June xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww this is absolutely gorgeous Carol! Love it!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning Carol! I absolutely love this design and that colouring is out of this world! A huge congrats on our guest role...absolutely deserved!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its my second comment me lovely friend, and I think its wonderfu thanks for joining withus at SC its lovely to have you big huggies June xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooooooooo gorgeous sweetie I absolutely love your colouring on this awesome image. Her hair looks fantastic!!

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary, hope you will join us again.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow her hair is stunning!
    Thanks for sharing with us over at SC Challenges !

    ReplyDelete